Our customers and our employees are the center of our business. That's why we are focused on keeping your health and safety a top priority. As we all continue to monitor the coronavirus (COVID-19) locally and worldwide, we have taken action to ensure that we can serve you in the safest way possible. It is important to us that our customers feel confident that we are doing everything we can to provide a hygienic environment.
As an essential business as deemed by the state of Indiana, we have increased sanitation measures inside all our buildings, and inside our vehicles in addition to our regularly scheduled cleaning, including:
- Regularly disinfecting high-traffic areas, including waiting rooms, restrooms, and employee workstations
- Disinfecting vehicles before and after test-drives, including but not limited to: door handles, gear shifts, and steering wheels
- Total interior disinfecting of all pre-owned vehicles which kills 99.9% of bacteria on contact
- Providing hand sanitizer for employees and customer use, and increasing hand washing protocols for all employees
- Limiting group meetings
- Mandating that any employee exhibiting symptoms, or not feeling well, stay home
- Working with our suppliers to continuously provide an ample supply of cleaning products and disinfectants
We are closely following the guidance of the CDC, WHO, and local agencies, and recommendations of our manufacturers, to navigate these evolving circumstances, and all employees have been informed to practice these measures. Additionally, our employees have been notified that at this time, we are asking that shaking the hand of customers be discontinued, as a conscious effort to minimize physical contact risk factors and keep everyone's safety in mind.
If you are not feeling well, please wait until you are feeling better to visit any of our locations. You can also choose to shop from home, our full inventory is available 24/7, and we are willing to deliver vehicles to accommodate your needs.
During this challenging time, we will continue to do our part to reduce risk factors, and focus on prevention, to maintain the health and safety of all customers and employees. As the situation surrounding COVID-19 progresses, we will continue to implement recommended procedures and policies. Our goal will continue to be providing you with a world class automotive experience.
German and Asian Concepts Management